For more than 60 years in Europe Nijman/Zeetank has been a sound partner in transport and logistics services of chemical liquids, fuels, mineral oils, cryogenic gases and glass.
We offer transport and logistics services for many different clients, with more than 720 employees.
Chemical Business Development Manager North of England
- Develop existing customer and acquire new customers.
- Analyse, review and establish an updated marketing strategy.
- Building up successful relationships with customers.
- Implementation and management of customer RFQs.
- Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager.
The qualities we are looking for:
- Experienced Business Development Manager, with extensive experience in practice of bulk liquid transport.
- A proven track record of selling, negotiation and closing deals in a B2B environment.
- Knowledge of technical aspects of chemical transport.
- Knowledge of legal duties and requirements of these subjects.
- Decisive, resolute and active manager.
- Work to high quality standards.
- Solution-oriented, can identify problems quickly and is able to react and improvise severely and accurately to that.
- Very good IT-skills: work with MS-office, modern communications and IT- systems.
- High organisational talent and good communication skill.
- You are independent, a clear leader and have self-discipline.
- Flexible attitude to working hours.
- University level qualification (an advantage).
- Commercial/Logistics education at college level an advantage.
- Several years of experience in international business-to-business marketing in the field of bulk liquid tank transport.
- Knowledge of transport of hazardous materials.
Our organisation offers a pleasant work atmosphere. An assessment is part of the selection procedure.
For more information about the position please call Mr. John Nesbitt from agency Aspion on telephone number 0044 151 209 2050.
You can send your written response including Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
For more information about our organisation, please visit our website: www.nijman-zeetank.com
Acquisition resulting from his advertisement are not appreciated.