Distribution of LNG
Nijman/Zeetank has various transport options for the distribution of LNG.
We consider LNG to be a fuel with a wide range of uses and with many operational advantages.
- LNG is an alternative fuel for all forms of transport in the industry, and the generation of electricity.
- It is one of the world’s fastest growing energy sources.
- It is estimated that there are sufficient stocks of LNG globally to supply current demand for the next 250 years.
- LNG has lower greenhouse gas emissions than other energy sources.
- LNG already contributes to the security of supply and diversity in the supply of natural gas in the EU.
Would you like to know more about LNG distribution?
In addition to transport, Nijman/Zeetank also provides bunker services for truck filling stations, the shipping industry and industrial processes. We use state-of-the-art equipment based on the latest technical requirements and developments in LNG distribution.
We are active across Europe, which includes transport operations from and to Russia. We use tank trailers and tank containers for transportation.
The tank containers:
- are designed especially to optimise the load capacity
- have a special safety system for loading and unloading
- have high-quality insulation if the truck is stationary for a long time and/or for long transit times
- can be equipped with a pump and dosing system
Communication is key
Good communication underlies an effective transport system. That is why we use an on-board computer to communicate with the drivers. This enables us to exchange information with them directly and to inform them of specific work-related instructions at any given time.